ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
This 3 day instructor-led course will allow a business or a Blockchain network to have elevated Consensus security. The highest-level security breach in Decentralized Blockchain Network is the subversion of the node network or consensus mechanism. Any actors with malicious agenda are the threat, whom need to accumulate significant financial resources to take over.
At the time, when any IDM in terms of loosely coupled Blockchain Channels, it is vital to have Fiduciary Security. This covers handing over private keys to a 3rd party like a coin exchange is the same as giving your cash or passwords to strangers. This course will allow the users of a Blockchain to safeguard by putting in place the implementations their Blockchain data security procedures and policy design.
This course is highly technical in nature. To prepare for the class all students MUST:
- Provide their own computer (Mac/PC/Linux)
- It is recommended that you have training or comprehensive understanding in Hyperledger, Ethereum, or Blockchain Architecture
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
Those who attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, risk mitigation, and more.
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain.
- Performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrating appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
- Differentiate the various types of security from a Blockchain of Cryptocurrency’ perspective
- Understanding of various basic Blockchain Security practices
- CIA of Blockchain
- Confidentiality of a Blockchain Node
- Integrity of the Information (Private/Public) of a Blockchain Node
- Availability of a Node’s Data in Secured way for Known Nodes to establish Consensus/Voting
- Role Based Access Control
- Create a Security Policy for:
- Identity Management (Blockchain IDM)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Create a Security Policy for:
- Describe and demonstrate appropriate Blockchain Data safeguarding techniques
- Creating of Blockchain Access Log for entries by several users and identify potential security issues
- Differentiate between various security threats and attacks
- Identify several techniques appropriate to provide basic protection of a Private Blockchain
- Describe Incident Response techniques
- Identify potential threats to Blockchain for Business (Open/HyperLedger Security)
- Create a risk analysis for a Blockchain