With class you will receive:
- 6 Hours of training, 14 Video Chapters
- 60 Days of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions
This course is designed for non-technical business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in their businesses.
This course is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming level depth. Since this is an overview course, this does not contain hands-on labs or programming exercises.
This training prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam and is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space.
This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and will cover:
- Chapter One: What is Blockchain-The Basics
- Chapter Two: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Chapter Three: Why Use Blockchain?
- Chapter Four: Decentralized Networks and Ledgers
- Chapter Five: Types of Blockchain
- Chapter Six: How Blocks are Created
- Chapter Seven: Cryptography and Hashing
- Chapter Eight: Mining a Block
- Chapter Nine: Types of Consensus
- Chapter Ten: Blockchain 2.0 and Ethereum
- Chapter Eleven: Blockchain Use Cases
- Chapter Twelve: Blockchain Adoption
- Chapter Thirteen: Web 3.0
- Chapter Fourteen: Blockchain Implementation