ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
This instructor-led 3 day Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam is included with class.
Prerequisites:There are no prerequisites for this course.
Target Audience:Technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms
The class covers the following topics:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
Course Outine:What is Blockchain?
- A record keeping system
- Trustless environment
- Crypto Hashing
- Digital Fingerprinting
- PoW vs PoS
- Public vs Private
- Open vs closed
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain as History
- Tokens / Coins
- Peer-to-peer architecture
- Software vs Firmware
- Database vs Blockchain
- Distributed database or other technology?
- Data Sovereignty
- Group Consensus
- What are Use Cases for Blockchain?
- Use Case Examples
- Banking Services
- Medical Records
- Supply Chain / Value Chain
- Content Distribution
- Verification of Software Updates (cars, planes, trains, etc)
- Law Enforcement
- Title and Ownership Records
- Social Media and Online Credibility
- Fractional asset ownership
- Cable Television billing
- High fault tolerance
- Public or Private Blockchain?
- Who are the participants?
What does a Blockchain app look like?
- Resembles typical full stack web application
- Any internal state changes and all transactions are written to the blockchain
- Public Blockchain visibility
- Private Blockchain solutions
- What does this solution need to let users do?
- Will the proposed solution reduce or remove the problems and pain points currently felt by users?
- What should this solution prevent users from doing?
- Do you need a solution ready for heavy use on day 1?
- Is your solution idea enhanced by the use of Blockchain? Does the use of Blockchain create a better end-user experience? If so, how?
- Has your business developed custom software solutions before?
- What level of support are you going to need?
- How big is the developer community?
- Does your vision of the future align with the project or platform's vision of the future?
- Does the platform aim to make new and significant contributions to the development space, or is it an efficiency / cost play?
- Should the solution be a public or private Blockchain?
- Should the solution be an open or closed Blockchain?
- Create a plan for contract updates and changes!
- Hybrid solutions
- Monetary exchanges?
- AGILE approach pre-release
- Define guiding principles up front
- Software vs Firmware
- Announcements, not transactions!
- Classes, not contracts
- Link contracts to share functions
- Use calling contracts to keep contract address the same
- Hyperledger vs Ethereum
- CONSIDER No of Users * Avg No of Transactions (state changes) per User
- Should a Blockless solution be applied?
- Monolithic vs Modular
- Sandwich complexity model
- Recommend 5x to 10x traditional application testing time
- SECURITY is #1!
- Networks (Ethereum)