ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Our new AZ-303: Azure Solutions Architect Training class is a combo of Azure 300 and 301. Train for BOTH Microsoft role-based certifications in only 5 days instead of 9! Build skills to be an effective real-world Azure solutions architect. Instructor Mike Pfeiffer is a Microsoft Azure MVP, accomplished IT Architect, consultant, writer, and conference speaker with 20 years experience in the tech industry. He will share valuable experience from his consulting work on real-life projects. Get hands-on practice with custom labs in a live Azure subscription. Build highly-available applications, set up load balancers, auto-scaling, Docker containers, serverless applications and much more. Don’t miss this amazing learning opportunity.
We recommend that attendees have experience with general networking concepts, systems administration, familiarity with Windows or Linux, and a high-level understanding of software development. Attendees should also understand the principles of cloud computing and possess basic Azure administration skills.
This 5-day course is intended for IT pros, solution architects, or developers who want to master the skills required to design solutions that run on the Azure cloud platform. This course is designed to help learners gain practical expertise with Azure compute, network, storage, and security for building real-world solutions on Azure. This in-depth course covers the domain objectives for the AZ-300, AZ-301, and AZ-302 exams which prepares attendees for the Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture patterns and best practices
- Design and deploy well-architected Azure infrastructure and applications
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud native application design and deployment patterns
- Design a deployment, migration, and integration strategy
- Architect a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy
Module 1: Design and Implement Identity and Security
- Design an identity management, authentication, and authorization strategy
- Implement and manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Design a monitoring strategy for identity and security
- Enable risk prevention for identity
- Manage Azure Active Directory
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
Module 2: Design and Implement Azure Core Infrastructure
- Design and configure Azure Storage
- Architect and implement Azure virtual networking
- Automate deployment of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Design an auditing and monitoring strategy
Module 3: Design and Implement Well-Architected Applications
- Design for high availability
- Implement application load balancing
- Design and implement autoscaling
- Design and deploy web applications using Azure App Service
- Design and develop applications that run in Docker containers
- Implement serverless computing
- Implement applications that run on Service Fabric
- Design and implement a data management strategy
Module 4: Design and Implement Cloud Scale Applications
- Develop long-running tasks
- Develop for asynchronous processing
- Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Develop advanced cloud workloads
- Implement distributed transactions
- Design an API Integration Strategy
Module 5: Design and Implement a Business Continuity and Migration Strategy
- Design and implement a migration strategy
- Design a Site Recovery Strategy
- Design a disaster recovery strategy for individual workloads
- Design a data archiving strategy