AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials (AWS-CLD-ESS)
This course is for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. You’ll learn about AWS Cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy students
- Other IT-related professionals
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the AWS Cloud and its six benefits
- Describe and provide an example of the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Describe the AWS Well-Architected Framework, the shared responsibility model, the core security services within the AWS Cloud, and the basics of AWS Cloud migration
- Articulate the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for an organization’s cost management, define the core billing, account management, and pricing models, and explain how to use pricing tools to make cost-effective choices for AWS services
- And much more
- Introduction to the AWS Cloud
- Getting Started in the Cloud
- Building in the Cloud
- Pricing Models and Cloud Application Support