Architecting on AWS Accelerator (AWS-ARCH-AX)
This course combines Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS to offer a comprehensive, immersive course in cloud architecture. It covers all aspects of how to architect for the cloud over 4.5 days. You will learn how to design cloud architectures, starting small and working to large-scale enterprise-level designsâ€”and everything in between. Starting with the Well-Architected Framework, you will be immersed in AWS services like compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of de-coupling applications and serverless, building for resilience, and understanding costs. Using hands-on labs, you will apply knowledge from lectures to gain skills.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Access to on-demand training content anytime, anywhere.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing, which can be learned in AWS Technical Essentials
- Some familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, and user permissions
- Familiarity with and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems
- Solutions Architects who are new to designing and building cloud architectures
- Data Center Architects who are migrating from an on-premises environment to cloud architectures
- Other IT/cloud roles who want to understand how to design and build cloud architectures
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Use AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Use AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Networking with AWS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Event-driven scaling
- Building for resilience
- Serverless designs
- Data security
- Advance networking topics
- How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large