Amazon Web Services Business Essentials (AWS B ESS)
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
- IT Business Decision-Makers
- Individuals who are new to working with AWS
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization’s procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
This course covers the following concepts:
- Getting started with the cloud
- Leveraging AWS for competitive advantages
- Cloud economics
- Security and compliance
- Migrating to the cloud