ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Administering Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (APCCE) is a Sunset Learning Institute developed course that provides students with an introduction and understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise basics and components. APCCE is an administration course focusing on the day-to-day tasks needed to manage a Cisco deployed Packaged Contact Center Enterprise environment.
While the class will focus on the ICM web administration tool, students will also be introduced to the supporting Call Manager and CVP configurations and administration requirements.
The class begins with an introduction to contact center operations and KPIs and then covers the administration and configuration of the most frequently addressed contact center parameters including; Agents, Agent Teams, Skill Groups, Precision Queues, Front End VRU Scripts, Call Flows and Scripting, and Reporting and Security. Student understanding of each of the topics covered will be reinforced through the use of practical hands on labs and workshops.
Finally, students will be given the opportunity to implement a practical business case utilizing their newfound PCCE knowledge. The business case will be presented as a set of requirements which students will be required to analyze, configure and script from the ground up. Once completed, students will be encouraged to present their completed solution for an ’acceptance test’
As an administration class, we will assume that the deployment is complete and the underlying telephony platform(s) have been successfully delivered.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful. Take the VFCC course, by example
- A basic understanding of contact center operations
Target Audience:Anyone responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of a packaged Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise environment.
After successfully completing this class, students will be able to perform the tasks associated with the adds, moves and changes and reporting within the contact center, and in addition take a complex business case from concept through call flow to a working deployment.
Module 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 1: Contact Center Basics
- Lesson 2: PCCE Components
- Lesson 3: Packaged CCE
- Lesson 4: Agent Desktop Options
Module 2: PCCE Terms and Additional Components
- Lesson 1: Terms
- Lesson 2: Additional Components
Module 3: PCCE Administration
- Lesson 1: Web Administration Access
- Lesson 2: Working with Agents
- Lesson 3: Working with Agent Attributes
- Lesson 4: Agent Desk Settings
- Lesson 5: Introducing Precision Queues
- Lesson 6: Working with Reason codes
- Lesson 7: Working with Skill groups
- Lesson 8: Agent Teams
- Lesson 9: Understanding Bucket Intervals
- Lesson 10: Working with Call types
- Lesson 11: Working with Dialed Numbers
- Lesson 12: Understanding Expanded Call Variables
- Lesson 13: Introducing Network VRU Scripts
- Lesson 14: Using Bulk Loads
- Lesson 15: Introducing System Information
- Lesson 16: System Settings
- Lesson 17: Agent Trace
- Lesson 18: Log Collections
- Lesson 19: Departments and Roles
Module 4: Accessing PCCE Tools
- Lesson 1: Accessing UCM
- Lesson 2: Accessing ICM
- Lesson 3: Accessing CVP
- Lesson 4: Accessing Voice Gateways
Module 5: PCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Lesson 1: Script Editor Overview
- Lesson 2: Scripting for CVP
Module 6: Agent Support Consideration
- Lesson 1: CTI Options
- Lesson 2: ICM Agent Configuration
- Lesson 3: UCM Agent Configuration
- Lesson 4: ICM Agent Scripting
Module 7: Scripting with Microapps
- Lesson 1: Microapps
- Lesson 2: ECC Variables
- Lesson 3: Media Server
- Lesson 4: Prompt Caching considerations
- Lesson 5: ICM Configuration steps
- Lesson 6: Building a Simple Script using Microapps
Module 8: Reporting Considerations
- Lesson 1: Touch Points
- Lesson 2: Reporting Objects
Module 9: Precision Routing
- Lesson 1: Overview
- Lesson 2: Attributes
- Lesson 3: Building a Precision Queue
- Lesson 4: Using Dynamic Queues and Call types
Module 10: RONA
- Lesson 1: Understanding RONA
Module 11: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 1: What is VXML
Module 12: Reporting
- Lesson 1: CUIC
- Lab 1-1: Check out the Lab Environment:
- Lab 1-2: Explore ICM and CVP Servers:
- Lab 2-1: Tools and Utilities for Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types:
- Lab 2-2: Prepare a simple Label Script:
- Lab 2-3: Using ICM Tools for ICM Scripts:
- Lab 3-1: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Management and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 3-2: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality:
- Lab 3-3: Testing Basic Skill Group Functionality in an ICM Script:
- Lab 4-1: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts to support Prompt, Collect, Queue:
- Lab 4-2: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps:
- Lab 5-1: Configuring and using Precision Queues:
- Lab 5-2: RONA
- Lab 5-3: Implement Administrative Scripts
- Lab 6-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation:
- Lab 6-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project:
- Lab 6-3: Integrate VXML Applications with ICM Script:
- Lab 7-1: Configuring CCE for Monitoring and Reporting:
- Lab 7-2: Run CCE Reports, Create a Dashboard in CUIC
- Lab 8-1: Business Case
next on-demand is Included With This Class!
This course includes a 365-day membership to our NEXT On-Demand digital learning community! You will join thousands of other NEXT members allowing you to interact with other IT professionals, get your questions answered, and achieve your learning goals. Upon registration, you will get immediate access to the following resources:
Thousands of recorded topics, many of which relate to official technology curriculum.
Virtual, interactive sessions including exam prep , open Q&A workshops, lab demos, and featured exclusive topics.
Interact with instructors and other neXT members. You can expect a quick response as discussion boards are monitored daily.
Learning plans or guided video paths that may contain videos, blogs, articles, quizzes etc. to help meet specific objectives.
SLI hosts hour-long open Q&A sessions related to the technology of the month. Join one of our scheduled sessions to chat live with an instructor.