ACSM Advanced Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance)
NextUp’s two-day Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) training provides a deeper understanding of Agile principles, building on foundational Scrum knowledge and strengthening skills to implement Scrum within your organization and teams. A-CSM training helps students validate their knowledge and skills as Scrum Masters while opening themselves to new career opportunities such as Agile coaching. Facilitated discussions, exercises, games, and videos are interwoven throughout the course to engage students and bring lessons to life.
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Access to on-demand training content anytime, anywhere.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you. An SLI sales rep will confirm location availability prior to registration confirmation.
All Sunset Learning dates are guaranteed to run!
This course is ideal for experienced Scrum Masters, aspiring Agile coaches, Agile leaders, and anyone interested in taking an in-depth dive into Scrum and Agile methods. Students must be certified Scrum Masters with one or more year of work experience in the role to claim their A-CSM certification.
Our A-CSM course covers techniques and skills that go beyond the basics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics. From there, the curriculum includes how to:
- Facilitate dialog between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, and low motivation
- Help your company adopt Scrum and scale Agile and Scrum practices beyond a single team
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition as the Agile expert at your Company