Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO)
ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v1.0 course shows you how to operate and troubleshoot Cisco© data center network infrastructure running Cisco ACI. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn about operational tools, and best practices and caveats for configuration management, performance tracking, and more. You will practice troubleshooting common issues on a live fabric. Based on lessons learned in over 100 production deployments, this course gives you the real-world knowledge and skills to boost operational efficiencies in your own deployment.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure operations
- Familiarity with the management of Cisco data center switches
- Understanding of basic network troubleshooting
IT professionals who support a Cisco ACI data center network, including:
- Data center engineers
- Field engineers
- Network engineers
- Systems engineers
This course will help you:
- Quickly ramp up on Cisco ACI operational knowledge, skills, and best practices honed from over 100 production deployments
- Gain hands-on troubleshooting techniques
- Achieve the benefits of using Cisco ACI, such as streamlined operations
- ACI Overview and Configuration Review
- ACI Configuration Management
- Installing, Upgrading, Backing Up and Restoring ACI Fabric
- Monitoring ACI
- Always-On and On-Demand Monitoring Tools
- Exercises: Visore, CLI Commands, Audit Logs, Traffic Map
- Troubleshooting ACI
- Methodologies, Tools, and Specific Examples
- Exercises: iPing, End Point Tracker, Troubleshooting Tool, Contract Drops, Contracts, Traceroute, Atomic Counters