Achieving ITIL Practitioner Certification
Gain the foundational knowledge and skills for building an effective IT organization that supports and complements ITIL© best practices in this ITIL© Practitioner training course. This two-day course will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to pass the ITIL© Practitioner certification exam, and three credits towards your ITIL© Expert certification.
All Dates Guaranteed To Run
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
- Hold the ITIL©_ Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Basic IT literacy and around two years of IT experience
Professionals trying to obtain the ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Practitioner certification exam
- Utilize the nine Guiding Principles and the CSI approach to manage ITIL improvements
- Enable improvements with metrics, measurements, and communication
- Leverage organizational change management
Lesson 1 : Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- A structured implementation approach
- Key elements of ITIL Practitioner and how they work together
- Tailoring ITIL for projects of varying size
- Outlining the key principles
Lesson 2 : Guiding Principles and CSI Approach
- Identifying key concepts
- Applying the Guiding Principles
- Executing the CSI Approach
Lesson 3 : Metrics and Measurement To Enable CSI
- Defining and determining CSFs and KPIs
- Building a Current State Assessment Plan
Lesson 4 : Enabling CSI Through Effective Communication
- Fostering Effective Communication
- Implementing Communication Tools and Techniques
Lesson 5 : Organizational Change Management To Support CSI
- Defining Purpose, Value, and Challenges
- Identifying Tools and Techniques to support improvement
Lesson 6 : Putting ITIL Practitioner into Practice
- Applying key concepts
- Exam Preparation