All Dates Guaranteed
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
Course Delivery Options
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
Gain the foundational knowledge and skills for building an effective IT organization that supports and complements ITIL© best practices in this ITIL© Practitioner training course. This two-day course will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to pass the ITIL© Practitioner certification exam, and three credits towards your ITIL© Expert certification.
- Hold the ITIL©_ Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Basic IT literacy and around two years of IT experience
Professionals trying to obtain the ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Practitioner certification exam
- Utilize the nine Guiding Principles and the CSI approach to manage ITIL improvements
- Enable improvements with metrics, measurements, and communication
- Leverage organizational change management
Lesson 1 : Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- A structured implementation approach
- Key elements of ITIL Practitioner and how they work together
- Tailoring ITIL for projects of varying size
- Outlining the key principles
Lesson 2 : Guiding Principles and CSI Approach
- Identifying key concepts
- Applying the Guiding Principles
- Executing the CSI Approach
Lesson 3 : Metrics and Measurement To Enable CSI
- Defining and determining CSFs and KPIs
- Building a Current State Assessment Plan
Lesson 4 : Enabling CSI Through Effective Communication
- Fostering Effective Communication
- Implementing Communication Tools and Techniques
Lesson 5 : Organizational Change Management To Support CSI
- Defining Purpose, Value, and Challenges
- Identifying Tools and Techniques to support improvement
Lesson 6 : Putting ITIL Practitioner into Practice
- Applying key concepts
- Exam Preparation