Cisco Meeting Server 2 (CMS2) / Acano Certified Expert Training 2 (ACE2)
ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
An advanced hands-on course, CMS II/ACE II builds on the learning acquired in CMS I/ACE I, and goes deeper into complex, CMS Customization. Students will receive the CMS II/ACE II Certificate upon successful course completion and passing the exam.
Prerequisites:Completion of CMS I/ACE I
- Technical staff of Cisco Authorized Partners
- Technical consultants
- Solution architects
- Field engineers and personnel who provide first-line support to CMS server deployments and who install CMS solutions at customer sites.
Upon completion of the course, students will be capable of customizing solution designs, solution customization and using APIs to create integrated solutions.
Course Outine:Designing a deployment for resilience and scalability
- Designing for scalability
- Designing for multiple points of presence and Geo awareness
- Designing a resilient solution
- Integrating with existing resilient SIP call control
- Case studies of successful CMS deployments
- On premise deployment vs. direct federation
- Case study of a successful deployment integrated with Lync
- Configuring for multi-tenancy
- Managing multi-tenant deployment
- Case study of a successful multi-tenancy deployment
- User license model
- Acano manager features
- Understanding branding levels
- Working example of implementing branding
- Designing a solution with the H.323 Gateway
- Configuring the H.323 Gateway (new in 1.7)
- Host deployment considerations
- Deploying on a VM
Managing CMS Using SNMP