Cisco Meeting Server 1 (CMS1) / Acano Certified Expert Training 1 (ACE1)
ALL DATES GUARANTEED
Check out our full list of training locations and learning formats. Please note that the location you choose may be an Established HD-ILT location with a virtual live instructor.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Train face-to-face with the live instructor.
Interact with a live, remote instructor from a specialized, HD-equipped classroom near you.
Attend the live class from the comfort of your home or office.
An advanced hands-on course, CMS I/ACE I assists technicians and engineers to fully understand how to install, configure, support and troubleshoot the CMS software solution on the CMS Server and on standard servers in a virtualized environment. Students will gain knowledge and experience deploying CMS Servers in single server, two-server, and resilient deployments in real-world environments. Installations will include full configurations and integrating the CMS with other UC platforms such as Cisco Voice and Video networks as well as the basics of integrating with Microsoft Lync. Students who complete the course with a passing grade on the exam will receive the CMS I/ACE I Certificate.
Prerequisites:A working knowledge of IP networking, DNS, LDAP, and Syslog Servers are beneficial.
- Technical staff of Cisco Authorized Partners
- Technical consultants
- Solution architects
- Field engineers and personnel who provide first-line support to CMS server deployments and who install CMS at customer sites.
- Understand how to install, configure, support and troubleshoot the Acano software solution on the Acano Server and on standard servers in a virtualized environment.
- Gain knowledge and experience deploying Acano Servers in single server, two-server, and resilient deployments in real-world environments.
Course Outine:Solution Overview
- Webbridge, TURN server, Call bridge, XMPP Server, API and MMP
- Single server vs multi server deployment
- VM vs Acano Server
- Acano Server HW + photo
- MMP configuration
- Dial plan configuration
- Integration with existing SIP call control
- Integration with LYNC server
- LYNC EDGE server integration
- GW functionality configuration
- LDAP configuration
- Configuring the XMPP server
- Configuring the web bridge
- Configuring the TURN server
- MMP tools
- Dial plan issues
- XMPP server issues
- Web bridge issues
- Use case scenarios