CISCO U. All-Access
Includes 12 months of access to:
• Cisco U. All-Access
A digital learning source that provides courses and tailored content for Cisco products and adjacent technologies. It’s a community for learners and creators – a trusted resource for businesses and partners. See details below!
• Unlimited ILT Attendance with Sunset Learning
*Sunset Exclusive – see course list below*
Choose from over 20 Cisco instructor-led training classes to attend at your convenience. Stay for the whole class or drop in as needed!
INTRODUCTORY OFFER: $4,800 or 48 CLC’s
(a $5,995 value)
Get the convenience and flexibility of self-study with the support of a live instructor when needed!
Whether you are looking for certification, skills, or product-based Cisco training, this package gives you the ultimate mix of live instruction and on-demand resources available at your fingertips. Includes 365 days of access upon purchase. Reinforce your ELT experience with ILT!
SUNSET EXCLUSIVE: Cisco Authorized Instructor-Led Training Courses Included
*Pick any of the instructor-led Cisco courses from the following list and schedule at your convenience. You have the flexibility to attend the entire course or drop in as needed. Classes must be attended virtually. You have 1-year from the purchase date to complete your instructor-led classes. SLI-delivered classes only. All class dates are guaranteed to run!
- CCNA – Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions v2.0
- BGP – Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers
- ENCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies v1.0
- ENARSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0
- ENWLSD – Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
- ENWLSI – Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.0
- MPLS – Implementing Cisco MPLS
- WLFNDU – Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations v1.0
CCNP Data Center
- DCCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies v1.0
- DCACI – Implementing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode v1.0
- DCFNDU – Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations v1.0
- SCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- SISE – Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v3.0
- SSNGFW – Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall v1.0
- CBROPS – Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals
- CLCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0
- CLICA – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
- CLACCM – Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
- CLCEI – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- CLFNDU – Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations