neXT LIVE 365
LEARN FOR 365 DAYS!
Sunset Learning Institute believes in a 365-day learning experience that begins immediately, regardless of when you attend your ILT course. At SLI, you get a range of learning opportunities, from instructor-led hands-on training, to self-directed, customizable learning paths based on your environment, your needs, and your level of experience. We provide the tools and options, and you decide what you need, when you need it, and how you want to learn it!
Immediate access to supplemental learning assets that are INCLUDED with your purchase of the above instructor-led training course:
- 365 Days of Access to SLI’s Entire Routing and Switching Video Reference Library (VRL), not just the 5-day class you sign up for (hundreds of searchable, on-demand learning bytes in 5-15-minute videos)
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Delta Sessions - What’s Not Covered in Class! (Version Upgrades, Industry Updates, Etc.)
- 365 Days of Unlimited 24x7 Access to SLI's Community - Collaborate with SLI Instructors and Other Members (Monitored Daily by SLI Instructors) See Community Demo
- 365 Days of Unlimited Access to Interactive neXTpertise Sessions and other IT Resources with SLI Instructors (featured hot topics, exam prep, etc.) See Upcoming neXTpertise Sessions
- Unlimited Access to Hosted Webinars and All Previously Recorded Sessions
- Unlimited Access to your Digital Courseware
- Training that fits your needs (from high intensity to small learning bytes)
- Build immediate competency - start at time of purchase!
- Gain know-how and skills gaps with limited work disruptions
- Get quick answers to daily challenges - live interaction!
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 is a five-day, instructor-led training course that teaches learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing learners for Cisco CCNA certification.
Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
The 200-105 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 exam is a 90 minute, 45 - 55 question assessment that is associated with the associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance.
Target audience: Individuals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The course is also appropriate for pre- and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
Job roles: Entry-level network engineer, network administrator, network support technician, or help desk technician.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network devices
- Secure network devices
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
To provide the student with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
Full Module, Lesson, and Lab Details Available in Full Course Outline
Module 1: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Lesson 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Lesson 4: Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Lesson 1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lesson 2: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -1
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network -2
- Lesson 1: Understanding OSPF
- Lesson 2: Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Lesson 3: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Lesson 1: Understanding WAN Technologies
- Lesson 2: Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Lesson 3: Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Lesson 4: Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
- Lesson 1: Implementing Basic Network Device Management and
- Lesson 2: Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Lesson 3: Introducing QoS
- Lesson 1: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network -2
- Challenge 1: Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Challenge 2: Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Challenge 3: Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Challenge 4: Implementing and Troubleshooting HSRP
- Challenge 5: Troubleshooting IPv4 Connectivity
- Challenge 6: Troubleshooting IPv6 Connectivity
- Challenge 7: Implementing EIGRP
- Challenge 8: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Challenge 9: Summary Challenge Lab : 1
- Challenge 10: Summary Challenge Lab : 2
- Challenge 11: Implementing Multiarea OSPF
- Challenge 12: Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Challenge 13: Troubleshooting OSPF
- Challenge 14: Implementing WAN Using Point-to-Point Protocols
- Challenge 15: Implementing GRE Tunnel
- Challenge 16: Implementing Single-Homed EBGP
- Challenge 17: Implementing Device Management and Security
- Challenge 18: Summary Challenge Lab : 3
- Challenge 19: Summary Challenge Lab : 4
- Discovery 1: Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunks
- Discovery 2: Configure Root Bridge and Analyze STP Topology
- Discovery 3: Troubleshoot STP Issues
- Discovery 4: Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Discovery 5: Configure and Verify HSRP
- Discovery 6: Troubleshoot HSRP
- Discovery 7: Use Troubleshooting Tools
- Discovery 8: Configure and Verify IPv4 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 9: Troubleshoot IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 10: Configure and Verify IPv6 Extended Access Lists
- Discovery 11: Troubleshoot IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Discovery 12: Configure and Verify EIGRP
- Discovery 13: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Discovery 14: Troubleshoot EIGRP
- Discovery 15: Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Discovery 16: Configure and Verify Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 17: Configure and Verify OSPFv3
- Discovery 18: Troubleshoot Multiarea OSPF
- Discovery 19: Configure Serial Interface and PPP
- Discovery 20: Configure and Verify MLP
- Discovery 21: Configure and Verify PPPoE Client
- Discovery 22: Configure and Verify GRE Tunnel
- Discovery 23: Configure and Verify Single Homed EBGP
- Discovery 24: Configure External Authentication Using RADIUS and TACACS+
- Discovery 25: Configure SNMP